Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Surgery!?.... and my Mom

Bill called the doctor(and the doctor said...) yesterday about his knee.  Although it is not painful anymore he still hears the popping noise and feels it too!  So off to the Doctor this morning and I am sure you know where this is going by the title.  Yup!  surgery.  I was completely shocked when he got home and filled me in.  Meniscus - torn cartilage - is most likely floating around the knee cap and can lodge itself in all the wrong places.  He still needs to call and get it all set up.  In particular an MRI to verify what if anything is in there.   How crazy is that?!

On a separate note, my Mom came over today.  She and I had some alone time as we went out to Panera for lunch.  It was a nice hour just the two of us.  I can't tell you when that happened last.  The kids just love when she comes over as she makes sure she gets to see what each is doing.  She sits down with each of them individually and talks with them about how they are doing, what they are doing, and such!!  After our lunch we came back and played some board and card games.   Boy does the time go uber fast when you are truly having fun, fun, fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Surgery!!! What!? It is always the things that you think are no big deal. I will pray for a quick recovery, keep me posted on the day.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures