Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where did the days go?!

I realized it has been a few days since my last post and thought it was high time I updated. So here goes: Sunday was spent with us enjoying the weather and also "doing" things around the house. (The "doing" means just always trying to stay on top of clutter, mess, and dirt - just to name a few.) Monday was meeting with some realtors again to make the decision for the switcheroo. I also had to call the old one and release her - went better than expected. So by the afternoon I had called the new ones to let them know. For dinner we headed over to the Loeffler's. With it being a nice day we were able to take advantage of the outdoors and walked over to the horse barn that is two doors away and owned by Otterbein College. Boy those horses were huge. Very friendly too! (Both horses and workers!) Tuesday morning brought breakfast with some friends. Thanks again ladies for meeting with me. When I arrived home - close to lunch - I had to start making a lot of phone calls to do some more odds and ends inside the home that was suggested from new realtors. Very productive and happy that it is working out well. The only downside is that we do have to stay here a wee bit longer. (When I mean downside it refers to our being away from Bill.) We enjoy our time here immensely.




No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures