Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day with Bill

As mentioned in the previous post my hubby came to Ohio to spend only 16 hours with us. Well really with me as the kids were with their friends. Not that they don't like to spend time with Daddy, it's just that they had no idea he was coming so it does make it hard for them to choose. Since he needed to leave for airport by 4:30p, the day went uberfast. (I guess getting to bed at 2:30a doesn't help that.) Why? was he in town? You ask! To make some decisions on the house. If I remember I wrote that yesterday. (Can someone say, "Mommy brain.")
We were able to squeeze some family time in together below are some photos!!  

While here we had to go to City BBQ.  A favorite of our family's.   Here the boys are with Daddy waiting on Abigail, I might add.  Just as an aside, we always wait on Abigail as she needs to use the bathroom whenever we are out, and speed is not her thing.
Bill relaxing on a "real" couch before we have to get going to airport.  Can you see how sleepy he looks?  Poor guy!
These next few photos are Bill and Abigail playing at the piano.

Abigail has really taken to piano and she blows me away by what she knows already.  She is talking a foreign language to me as I know nothing, wait let me say that again, nothing about piano or even reading music.   But she gets it!!!  

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that Abigail plays the piano. I wish I knew how.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures