Thursday, March 19, 2009

Time with the Ball Family

On Thursday I was kind of house-bound as I was waiting for several different people to stop by and discuss the different things we need to "fix" with the house.  (Ahh, the joys of selling a home!)  With that we scheduled some time for our friends the Balls to stop by and hang out with us.  
Since things did not go as planned on their end we said why don't we just do dinner together.  DeeDee and I decided to just compile everything we had and cook it up instead of going out somewhere.  We ended up with chicken sausage, pork chops, and turkey tenderloin.  Our sides were broccoli, asparagus, smiles, and potato and string beens with rosemary dressing.  May I say it wasn't that bad.  However, the highlight of our food came when for dessert we went to Graeter's.  (This by far is my favorite ice cream place.)  I do like to try something different however... I still got the black raspberry chip.  (YUM!) 

This is some of the time spent at Graeter's.  It is less than a mile from my home.  Here we have Rich and Olivia with Stephen in background ready to go.
Abigail and her happy face.  
Rich and Dee Dee
Reilly and Abigail.
We all fit in the Ball's van.
As usual the time went by waaaay tooooo fast.  We do have another week here.  So........

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures