Tuesday, March 24, 2009

On the go

Today marked a day where we were on the go from the beginning. I started at 8:30 am with the painters arriving to begin their 5-6 hours of painting. They were efficient and good. Then off to breakfast with my buddy, Penny, meeting her at Panera. Then to Sherwin Williams because I needed to color swatch match. Back home for a few hours. Were I was able to take some time to read through a book that Bill and I are discussing. Next, lunch and then out the door to the Stampers. As they are without car they needed us to go over there. No problem. A few hours later it is stop at home for some waters to meet the Balls at a park near their home. A few hours later it is drive Ball girls to house - Dee Dee needed to complete her walk as she is training for a big event May 3rd. Upon leaving said park, Heather calls to invite us over for some burger and dogs on grill. (Ok dinner is taken care of!) Home for about hour to get ready for showing. Had to rearrange the rooms that had been painted today. Plus need to make sure cleaning occurs for the showing. Joshua walked home with me as he is not too keen on the dark and the rest of the kids were playing flashlight tag. We were home a good 1 1/2 hours before Stephen and Abigail returned. Looked at clock saw it was 10:00 pm and said, "Time for bed!" I too am getting sleepy as I sit here and type this. I am sure there will be many words that are wrong so please remember that I want to be in my nice comfy bed asleep. :)
I know I have said this before and definitely in the past few days, but these last days here do us in. You see when we get back we know all to well how much fun we have here and how difficult then it is for us there. But with the weather changing that should truly help us to be out more and not feel too cramped.

Since there was this obstacle course at the park, they decided to play along.

Dee Dee introduced my kids to pop rocks!

At the Stampers
They love playing rock band.

Some karaoke at the Blacks!  


1 comment:

2023 in Pictures