Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where o where are the carpet people?

Last full day here in Ohio.   Was spent cleaning, straightening, and organizing.  Both the things that come with us and that which is left behind.   Needed to stay close to house today as we are changing the carpet in the family room.  They arrived right around 4 pm.  I thought it was to be earlier, well actually hoped it would be earlier.  Took them 2 hours to do it all.  Looks good but I do miss the color.    Now comes... more cleaning.   
The day was rather rainy and dreary so I felt cold most of the day.  While drinking my afternoon tea, I called my girlfriend, yep Carla, as she was preparing her house for break.   Wanted to say our last goodbye's (until the next time) and say have a great trip.  Stephen got to be with a friend late afternoon, he was happy about that.  And Joshua and Abigail got to spend most of the afternoon with Meghan.  But their family is off to a Taiko gala.  We will no doubt get to say adios tomorrow.  
The Ball's were able to stop by for a little bit too.  Which is good because I was able to give her the blueberry breakfast bars we were supposed to share.  (Oops forgot them the other day!)  Dee Dee graciously took the kids to pizza hut while I stayed here with Heather to get the rooms looking good.  I appreciate Heather's decorating sense so I phoned for some much needed help.  Thank you ladies for all you did, I was able to accomplish a lot!   

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures