Thursday, June 4, 2009

Daily

The last two days have been completing the testing.   I have to wait until end of July for the results to come in.  I hate waiting.  I wish I could grade them myself.   I asked the kids all kinds of questions and I get the  "I don't remember" answer.   Frustrating.   

After yesterdays test we had some bonding time together with our friends the Seidle's.   Stephen came home as their oldest was out with another friend.   We had a great time of talking while the kids were playing.  some 4 hours later it was time to depart.   

Today while testing was going on Barb invited me and Josh over, again.   I said yes!!!  I love hanging with her.   We sat down at her kitchen table and talked for 1 1/2 hours before I needed to return to pick up eldest.  He was done earlier today.   

After I picked up kiddos from testing it was off to get lunch and get the much needed fish bowl for our tadpoles.   Yes, they are still with us.  I am shocked!   I would have thought they would have perished by now.  Abigail must move their home several times a day.   Abs and I had to go to two different stores... finally a tank was secured.   The only trouble was we were in a pet store.  This place had my girl wishing for all different times of animals.  She starts out, "When we get our house, I want to get a Beta Fish, guinea pig, and of course a dog."   She even suggested a cat.  (Not gonna happen - Stephen is allergic.)   She would truly live on a farm if she had the opportunity.  Part of me agrees with her as the kids would be able to run around.  But then I remember, I am not a farm girl by any stretch of the imagination!!!   Way more city in me!!!   

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like testing is turning out to be fun! And yes, you are a city girl!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures