Friday, February 17, 2012

Tea Time

My God is so good. I am a bit of a tea snob. Love my tea and am very particular about said tea. Well yesterday I finished my Lipton Black Pearl and wasn't too concerned for I normally have a back up on hand. This morning I thought would be in mourning as I searched high and low for back up. I found a very rare reserve stash (one I had brought back with me from Israel). I definitely had the ahhh moment this morning praising God for allowing me this pleasure. With all the running around today. Bible study this morning, and then back to pack up Abs for her youth group retreat, then pick up Joel and bring him home for the night. In all this I kept putting off going to the store. But here is where My God shines!!!! He had my tea delivered, YES DELIVERED, to my front door mere moments ago. I am enjoying this wonderful cup as I type this up. I just wanted everyone to know, He is in the small things too!!!!!

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures