Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

It is a great day!  Being a Mom is unlike anything else.  I remember after having Stephen that a feeling of completeness came over me.  Many years, and 2 more kids, later I can honestly say that being a mom is a very rewarding exhilarating trying challenging exciting experience.  I have had the pleasure of homeschooling my kiddos and that has really made me appreciate and love them each more than I thought possible.  I love being with my family and enjoy our moments of laughter and life.  I know it is just mere years before they start to leave the nest and I look forward to those times with a happy sadness.

I am proud to be the mom to Stephen, Abigail, and Joshua.  God has blessed me abundantly.  I need to be reminded of that occasionally for I can allow the dailies to take over my devotions and steer me away from the abundant blessings in my life.

I only hope and pray those that read this are also comforted with the knowledge that God is ever-present in your life and while you may not live a life like me, you live a life He wants you to have.  There is no doubt in my mind that a mom of some sort has impacted your life in an amazing and powerful way.  Thank the Lord for such a blessing this Mother's Day!!!  I know I do!!!

1 comment:

  1. Right on sista! I am so glad to have u in my life! You are a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures