Thursday, April 14, 2011

What is that taste...?

I tasted bitterness today.  It actually consumed my entire thoughts.  It went down to my very soul.  I didn't like it.  But thankfully the Lord allowed me to taste humble pie.  While also not my favorite, it was much better than the bitterness.

It all comes from applying my Abs to school.  My very character and parenting felt at question.  This annoyed me, angered me, and even had me questioning what God was doing.

But some time later.  After praying, after listening, and after calming down, I realized I had committed a grave sin.  I needed to seek forgiveness.  And I did just that.  Afterwards, I felt lighter, freer.

I still would love prayer for Abs and the future.  Don't know what is going to happen but know that she is His and He has her best interest at heart!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are a great Mom! No more guilty feelings, we r mama bears!! I am glad u felt better tho.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures