Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Friend

I discovered a new friend these last few days.  The Kindle.  With the snow days and all I was looking for something to do.  Basically skirting my responsibilities.  While reading many different blogs I happen on this one about a christian author and before I knew it I was reading one of her books.  She has this series called Discarded Heroes.  Military stuff.  I read number two and while I did not have to read one to understand two, I did anyway.  I realized how much I actually enjoy reading.  Since I read sooooo much with the kiddos for their school, I didn't think about my leisure time.  Now I'm back to being addicted.  Looking for my next book to read.  I finally picked up a book I started a looooong time ago.  Hopefully I will get through it this time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I left a comment a few days ago on this, wonder why it did not work? Anyway, I just downloaded a book app on my iphone. Excited to get started! I just finished a book called Little Bee, sad, but good.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures