Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

What a Christmas this started out to be.  My hubby was very very good to me this year.  I am blown away by all that he bought for me.  I love them all.  Thank you!!!  The best being a new member of our family Maxie Ariel Shea.  She is a beauty and will go lots of places with me.


Tree with presents waiting to be open.

Can't we just begin already!?

We love our Jets.  I made sure each person got something Jet related!

In preparation for next years cookie exchange.


Headphones for online gaming.

Airsoft-type gun!  He loves this!

She is wearing two of her presents and holding a third.  I think she likes her gifts.

Boys both got their own amps.  (What was I thinking?)

Me meeting Maxie Ariel for the first time.  (For those who are not sure - yes, it is a MacBook Air!)

Bill has been asking for this for 10 years.  I finally got it for him!

The family gift is the kinect to go along with the XBOX.  They played this a lot today. I still need to try!


Stephen said, "This was one of the best Christmases ever!"  Bill responded, "Why?"  Stephen said, "because we have a house and family came over to celebrate."  


It is in these precious moments that I get reminded how important relationships are to my children.  I have to admit, I really liked it too!  Even though a lot of my day was spent in the kitchen, it was worth it!!!  The holidays are soooo much better spent with those you love and like to spend time with.

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures