Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Birthday for my Dad!

My mom had it in her head to throw my Dad a 60th birthday party.  I decided to host it here to save some money and also it allows for much more socializing with the guests.  We had a great turn out and while it was great for socializing, I am not so sure it was a good thing to have just after Thanksgiving.  You see his birthday is actually December 7th.  The date allowed and even encouraged the surprise factor.  He said it took him a few minutes when we all yelled surprise to figure it all out.  It was great to see lots of family.

My Mom and I got together the day before to cook up the trays of food.  We made waaaaaay too much.  People just aren't eating like they used to, especially two days after Thanksgiving.








 The last few photos are from my Dad throughout the years.  We had a poster board of all these different photos from various years!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures