Friday, October 8, 2010

Sewing Class

Abigail's home economics class is sewing.  She has been wanting to do this for some time now.  I am not a sewer, so I called upon my mom.  All my clothes were sewed by her when I was a kid.  My mom came over and took Abigail shopping to find some fabric.  Originally Abi wanted to make curtains for her room but that proved to be too expensive.  So we are starting with a cheaper project.  Throw pillows for her bed and room.  Here is the fabric of choice.  Just look at that smile!

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabric!! Can't wait to see the finished project! I am not a sewer either, thank God for Grandmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool!! I am dying to learn how to sew but first I have to get a sewing machine that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures