Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Missing it!

And no it is not the apartment.  It is the location.  Been to two grocery stores over here and not too thrilled with the choices they have.  That means very little to no organic or natural selection. 

While we were at the apartment today, we headed over to Whole Foods.  Boy will I miss having my two favorite stores only a mile away.  Both Whole Foods and Trader Joe's were right there!  I will definitely be working a visit to them in my schedule.  I can't wait for my stuff as there is another refrigerator in one of the PODS.  

Still have a few other stores to check out and see what they have to offer.  Here's hoping for something better than the others offer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I know that is hard for you!! Maybe there is a local farmers market close by??

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures