Monday, June 28, 2010

He's Off

Stephen and I woke up at 3:30 am to get him to the Trenton Train Station to meet with most of the team to get up to Newark airport.  

He was extremely excited.  You could hear and see the excitement on everyone's face.  Even at that hour of the morning.   They have a lot of bags they were transporting.  I hope it all went well.   It was nice to be there.  Had the opportunity to pray with the group before they got on the train.

The updates from facebook let us know that they arrived okay.  Each leg of the trip went well.  At least they did not report anything differently.  I am sure Barb is a little at ease as she was worried.  She has a "no child left behind" rule.  BTW - it also applies to her, she is not a good air traveler.  She even posted that she was feeling sick.  Yuck!  

I know that all will go well.  I am very excited to hear about the updates as well as hear about all that will occur while they are there.  Stephen even took a camera, I do hope he remembers and has the opportunity to capture some moments to share with us upon his return. 

Be praying!!!

I actually had to nap twice today to adjust to the wake up time.  I can only imagine how they are feeling.  The young ones were good today, allowing me the necessary rest my body required.   It should be interesting to see how the days unfold.  I already noticed some changes in Abigail.  She was always the "bossy" one, but I heard her talking to Josh in a manner that Stephen usually does. 

1 comment:

  1. I got on facebook two nights ago and added Stephen just so I could stay updated. I will get on tonight and try to find what you are referring to.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures