Monday, May 3, 2010

Sadness

A sad day.   There was some sad information that came our way on Saturday.  My Mom informed me that Jaide's (my niece) soon to be step-dad was in a motor cycle accident.  He was hit head on.   Monday morning they made the decision to take him off life support due to lack of brain activity.  

It is truly a heavy heart that I have today.   There were so many promises on the horizon.  Sarah (Jaide's mom, his fiancee) pregnant with their child.  Marriage around the corner.  Jaide feeling like a "family".  The list goes on. 

I can only sit here and put all my faith and trust in The Lord.  Only He has the answers as to why this was allowed to occur.  Only He has the answers to why this happened to these people.  Only He!!!  While we may never know why, we must rest in the knowledge of who He is.

I ask that you be in prayer for this family.  As this death will be far reaching.   I also think of the young man that hit him and what impact this will have on his life.  The power of prayer is amazing and comforting and does do wonders.  Let us remember that.

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures