Friday, March 19, 2010

Sunshine, (Lollipops, and Rainbows)

Thanks to all the sunshine theses last 4 days, Joshua and I have been out walking every day.  Today I even took the opportunity to go and sit outside for 40 minutes and read!!  

I also think of Leslie Gore's song each time I say the word sunshine!!  (hence the title of the post)

If you don't know, I love, love, love the sunshine.  The warm weather and the sun just make a wonderful combination.  It even puts the kids in a better frame of mind to get school done.  They have been working pretty steady and good this week.  Still not on track to finish when I want to so we will need to buckle down and work hard next month.  I know they can do it and believe me they will.   I am taking a page from a friend who notified her kids that the teacher would be on vacation so they would need to ask someone else for help!!!  (I love talking to other Moms to find out how we get by.)

1 comment:

  1. I sat outside yeaterday and did the exact same thing!! That sun felt sooooo good, great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures