Monday, March 15, 2010

New Order

So I have come up with a new philosophy this weekend.  Actually I have been doing this on most of the weekends we don't have house hunting.   I call it Lazy Butt Syndrome (LBS) for short.  I pretty much don't do much on the weekends.   I like to find some TV shows that are absolutely mindless and watch them for hours on end.  I know once the weather gets nicer that will change as I plan on being outside more.

It is quite liberating actually.  I really enjoy being a stay-at-home Mom but there are times when I like to veg out and do nothing.

I try to make sure we have easy food choices in the house so I don't have to be hold up in the kitchen all day.  Most of the time I am choosing some type of crock pot meal or even ordering some pizza.   I don't mind making pasta, as that too is quick and easy.

If you are need of a break may I suggest to take on this philosophy for one weekend.

I must say though that what started it this weekend was due to the fact that one of the windows in Abi's room was leaking.  She woke up Saturday morning and informed me of the leak.  It was pretty bad.  So I spent the next 3 hours cleaning, blotting, and rearranging her room so no damage would occur to our furniture.  In particular, my piano.  As that is the only spot we can place it now.  It was tiring and exhausting but also gave me such a good sense of accomplishment.  I am so happy with the outcome of her room and hope this new layout will encourage her to keep it more organized.  

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures