Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun with Friends

We had the opportunity to gather with our friends, The Kimballs.   We have known this family for several years, for over 15 years.   This is the family we go to Disney with.  We love them and we have such a wonderful time when we get together.   Yesterday was no exception to this!   We spent over 9 hours together and still wanted more that we were looking at the calendars to see when we could hang out again.   What a blessing!!!

It was great to see and hear the kids having such a great time.  The fun thing is we seldom see the children. They go about doing their things while we sit and do ours.   I often wonder if my kids even went to the bathroom the entire time, since I really don't see them.  We occasionally get glimpses when they are looking for food.

Great time, great food, great people!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad u had fun! You need to get that iPhone out and add some pics. I post right from my phone.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures