Monday, March 29, 2010

Another rainy (Mon)day!

Well here we are again with more rain.  I have noticed that it has been occurring lots on Monday mornings.  It really sticks with me as these are out art days.  The weather really hampers the activity of playing outdoors and running around on the lawns of the church.   But thankfully we go over to the library.  Love, love, love that we decided to do this.  What a nice place to hang out and get work done.  It is so open and airy.  And very very quiet.   You can hear some hustle and bustle but all-in-all a great place to work.

I actually think my Abs works harder here.  I had to go check to see if they had a book in for Joshua and while I was walking back I was thoroughly impressed that we was studiously working!!!  

Let's hope the weather changes soon as it does affect the baseball too!  There have already been changes to the schedule because of it!

1 comment:

  1. April showers bring May flowers!! (I bet you just wanna slap me right now!)

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures