Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ugh, Monday again!

Okay so it really is official, I am not a fan of Mondays!  I used to be okay with them, in fact one could even say I liked them.  But now NO!    I think it is because we leave at 10:30 and don't arrive back home until 2pm.  I know that is not tremendously long but schooling in the van is becoming annoying (especially during these very cold days).  Inevitable someone forgets some work, or they get hurt, or they can't get comfortable. Believe me I get it!  But this is how it works.  I would also guess that I am annoyed because they do have a room at the church we could work in but it is freezing.   I mean so cold it hurts to write!  And we tried writing with gloves on, uh, it doesn't work!   I tried earlier in the year to leave Abigail at home to work while I dropped off Josh then I would race back to get her so we could pick up Josh and eat lunch in the car before Abs went into class.  Sounds crazy just writing it down.  It didn't work.  I was going to try the library as there is a branch only two blocks away, but it was waaaaaay too crowded and it is hard to teach when you need to be quiet.   I cannot wait until May.  That is when it is scheduled to be done.  They do like it though.  Well Abs more than Josh.

But here are some photos of them playing in the snow before Abigail's class.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures