Thursday, January 28, 2010

Game

Yea!  We won the basketball game.  Well at least the JV squad did.  I am not sure how the other two teams faired.  We did not stay until the end as it is a long night when we do that.  We were hungry and needed to go get some food.  One of the Moms spoke with a bbq place across from where we were playing and they agreed to give a portion of all the purchases that were brought in back to the team.  My family was very excited as we looooove bbq.  I was hoping for something like City BBQ (for all you Ohioans).  I made the mistake of getting the pulled chicken... more like chunk chicken.  The flavor was good but I would opt for a different meal if we were to go again.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys won!!! I bet Stephen was so excited!!

    I got your message, we were skiing. I will call tomorrow! I can't wait to catch-up!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures