Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm Leavin on a Jet Plane

Monday morning was gathering up the kiddos and their stuff to get them out the door as we needed to be out the door by noon time. We picked up the rest of the NJ5 (we are 5 people traveling to Israel and that is what we have coined ourselves). Made it to the Newark airport in no time at all. Parked what in a lot that felt like we were in NY. Very very far away. I am thankful for the shuttle bus. We have a large suitcase as I thought it would be easier than Bill and I having our own. We shall see.

The flight was very successful and easy except for being unable to sleep. If at all possible I would recommend flying in business first as those seats are waaaaay bigger and far better. Plus not so much with the crying babies! Each seat had its own personal video that you could watch movies, tv shows, and even play games. Very cool way to pass the time. In my old age I can get headaches from reading in something that is moving. Oh the joys of getting old.

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures