Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nature Club

I made it to nature club today! If you recall last month, I got lost and we were unable to make it. Drove around for over an hour. But not this time, the kids made sure of it by checking in with me and my directions as well as Joshua making sure we left at the right time. They really enjoy the program. The program takes a hiatus for the winter. I plan on getting in touch with the contact person and setting up a program. Hopefully we will have more people attend. My two were the only ones. While this is great as far as getting alllllll the attention, it could ultimately put the program in jeopardy.

I made Stephen come along with me so that when I dropped off the young ones, I would have him to hang out. We went over to PA and had a special treat at Starbucks. It was great having one to one time with my eldest and no distractions. All good for bonding.

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures