Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Wacky due to the fact that I was a taxi driver for my two eldest. I had to take Stephen to the orthodontist for the records/x-ray appointment first thing in the morning, 8:30 am. After an hour there it was home for some school work then back to the orthodontist with Abigail for her 11:00 am appointment. After her hour we go back home - very hungry!! We have some lunch and then go about finishing school.
At about 2 pm my realtor calls to see if I can go out to look at a few houses at about 5 pm. I said yes and he comes to pick me up as we were hoping Bill would be able to meet with us. (He didn't). The first house we did not even enter - did not like the lot location. (And you know it is all about location, location, location!) Next house was more promising but I felt that some of the rooms were too tight. For example, we could not all be in the kitchen eating together as our table for 6 would not fit! The final and third house we saw was very promising but after further inspection, by myself, I realized that there are things that would be very expensive to change. For instance, you could not go out the mud room door (to the outside) without pushing the dryer out of the way. (HUH!)
By the time I arrived back home it was after 6 pm and I still needed to make dinner. Very hungry people kept asking when it would be dinner time. At 7 pm we ate. The children then needed to take some much needed showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures