Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shopping Night

My eldest is just growing leaps and bounds!! This evening after dinner, we went to the store for some much needed sneakers and socks! Then off to Kohl's for much needed pants! The boy has grown so tall his old jeans are floods!

It was a nice time spent with him but let me just say he is a little picky. I remember now my Mom taking the boys shopping and how frustrating it was for her as they are extremely picky. I can relate to her! My boy is soooo much worse than my girl. I already sees signs in Joshua about his pickiness! Cra zy!!!

As crazy as it was, it is always nice to have some alone time with each child regardless of what the occasion is. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I am tired though! I hate hate hate shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures