Friday, September 25, 2009

Smooth(ie) Day

Another phase of the root canal occurred this morning. I actually prefer to have these appointments early so that I can get home and we can start our day. Have the temporary crown in while I wait for the permanent one to be made. I go back in 2 1/2 weeks for that. Meanwhile I need to be cautious and careful about what I eat. No hard candies or sticky food should be consumed lest the temporary come out. I decided on making myself a smoothie to ease my hunger and also prevent myself from eating something wrong. (Plus my gums are sensitive!) I made a banana granola smoothie. YUMMY!!!! Oh so simple here goes:

1. some ice cubes
2. banana
3. milk
4. yogurt (vanilla) 1 cup
5. buzz granola (no sugar) 1 cup

All ingredients are organic and purchased at Whole Foods. Very delicious and very filling. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea to add granola! I need to try that! I do pray you are feeling better! I know first hand those crowns hurt a bit going on.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures