Sunday, September 6, 2009

Park Sunday

With it being such beautiful weather here I wanted to get out and enjoy this fine weather day. Really felt like an autumn day! So I asked Bill if he would come with me to the park to be able to take some photos. Trying to use some of the techniques I learned back in June at Nikon School. We asked if Abs wanted to come along as the park we were going to, Washington Crossing State Park, is her favorite.

We left the boys at home so they could have some boy bonding time and out the door we went. Well the park was very crowded and we needed to cross the bridge to the PA side and park over there. I actually think that side is prettier and has more of the historic buildings. We did walk back across the bridge as Abigail wanted to get close to the river. She loves doing that too!

It was a perfect way to end a great day. Here are some photos:

This is the bridge we walk over.


She is itching to go in!

2 comments:

2023 in Pictures