Monday, July 13, 2009

The packing has begun.

Sunday was meant to be my day of rest and preparing for the packing up but I actually felt good and thought that I should start.  So began the boxes of books from the office.  7 boxes for the office stuff.  

I told the kids that Monday was definitely time when we would start.  I was able to get 2-3 boxes each from them.  I was very pleased and impressed with their willingness.  I did have to do some management so I was unable to be as effective as I would have liked but Carla stopped by today and we were able to bang out 6 boxes!!!  Did some basement and kitchen!!   Again very happy with the progress.

About 4:30 we headed over to the water park for some fun and processing of the passes as Tuesday is our big day there!!  Meeting some friends for some relaxation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures