Friday, July 10, 2009

Nothing new

I know it has been a few days since my last blog and in all honesty it is because there is nothing new.   I have been organizing like crazy around here.   Been missing Abigail, even hung out in her room yesterday morning just thinking about her.  I know she is having a great time and for her I am elated.  She really needed this to occur.   The boys have been bonding and that has been good too!!

I am not looking forward to the next few weeks.  Probably won't be blogging much as the packing won't do it itself.  Unfortunately!   I dread doing this so I need serious prayer and uplifting.  So in your quiet time I would be ever so grateful if you would think of me and the process and say a few words to the Lord.  My thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures