Friday, July 10, 2009

Home at Last

Abigail made it home just before dinner tonight. I am ever so happy to have her here. She talked for about an hour filling me in on all the things she remembered. I am sure as the time goes on she will remember more and then I will get another earful. I am sooooo glad that she had a fantastic time. She even wants to go back a week in August. I don't see that happening.

We celebrated her birthday a little early as she will not see her Daddy on her day!! She is really growing up my little, oops I mean big girl!!!

She got some DS games, 2 horse statutes, bug safari, clothes, pjs, jewelry, and money!! Not too shabby!

We enjoyed some pizza and ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. With one girl also I know exactly how you feel about missing her and growing up toooo fast!

    Love the new blog look BTW!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures