Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The day that drifted away....

I woke up at a nice time 7:30 am.  Then next thing I knew it was 12:00 PM and time to feed Joshua.    

We arrived at my Mom's to stay for about an hour and bring Stephen back home, that was at 1:11 PM.  Before I knew it it was 3:30 PM.  I jumped back into the car to leave - minus the boys.  (My Dad was bringing them home later.)

On the way home I stopped at Target for some items that my family was is desperate need of.  Boy does an hour go quick.   Finally arrived home here at 5:20 PM.   

Bill got home a little later and out the door we went for some Mexican food, as we were without any kiddos!!!  

9:00 PM my boys arrived back home!   Wait, what, the day is over!!   

Now to fill you in on why the day went away:
I was on the phone in regards to the house.
I was on the phone in regards to the Israel trip.
I was washing the clothes.
I was cleaning out closets.  (I know more stuff is coming here soon.)
I was opening boxes from k12.  (Yup, the books for next school year arrived already).
I was paying bills.
I was organizing the mail.
I was vacuuming.
I was cleaning sinks.

I am tired! 

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures