Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Testing, testing, testing

Yes, we are in the process of testing.  Today was the beginning day and we have two more to go.  It is only for the older ones as Joshua is too young.   We were out early this morning to register.   Josh and I ran some errands and he reaped the benefits by getting a frapuccino.   After the testing we went out to Fridays to eat.   Everyone was very hungry.   We really enjoyed the food and I was the only one who brought anything home.  Josh is usually with me on this but not today his hungry belly ate it all.  

Here is Josh and Ab at Fridays waiting for Pasta and salad.
Stephen and I waiting for salad and chicken fingers.



After we ate we came back home and then realized that we could head over to the pool and probably have it to ourselves.  Well at least without lots of kids.  As you can see from the following pictures we did feel as though we had it to ourselves.  There were some sun worshippers and only 1 little girl.   I like it like this as I can relax and close my eyes and not worry.  There are two lifeguards on duty and with only 3 people in the pool it gives me such a peace.  It is also nice because they have to play with each other and that is nice to see.  Overall, it was a good time.  Only about 1 1/2 hours.  Hopefully the rest of the week is good so we can sneak in some more time.   I think I heard that school won't let out until the 17th or so.   That also gives us plenty of time for quiet moments.   Definitely looking forward to those times.


1 comment:

  1. Is that your apt. pool? It is awesome!
    Again, Carla here, not Casey. We are having computer issues.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures