Sunday, June 28, 2009

Back to the grind!

Saturday was spent in the van on the road.   As much as you like the idea of vacation it is amazing how much you forget about the drive home.  We did not arrive back in the apartment until 1:00 am.   We would have arrived about 30 minutes earlier but we missed an exit and ended up driving through DC.  Not fun when it is late and you just want to crawl into bed.    The rest of the ride was very uneventful which is always a plus.   

But now it is back to real life and all that needs to get done.  With the sale pending on the house my list has grown exponentially.  I am eager, excited, and exasperated just thinking about it.   I am very happy with our realtors.  They are on the same page and I look forward to closing this deal so we can move out and on.   

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are all back safe and sound! I meant to text back today, but I was driving, and I can barely text as it is, so I figured I would just catch ya later!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures