Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sayen Gardens

Barb and I are so much alike that we decided we needed to see more of each other.  This week we met at a really nice park called Sayen Gardens.  Just beautiful.  We met for lunch and had a picnic on the lawn.  Then we walked around all the different paths.   We were allowing the children to lead as we were deep in conversation and before we knew it we were off the beaten path and going through some thickets and pricker bushes.  What were we thinking.  When we finally made it back to the correct path, we did the leading and they did the following.  (They were actually still in front of us, we just told them which paths to take.)  It was a great 1 1/2 hours together.  Thanks again my dear friend. 
Today Stephen asked to use the camera and capture some pictures.  Unfortunately my battery died in the camera, so there are not too many pics.  I remembered that my phone takes photos and used that as well.  So I do hope you enjoy looking at what we captured and that they can depict the beauty that we enjoyed this afternoon.








1 comment:

2023 in Pictures