Sunday, May 17, 2009

O-H-I-O

We have arrived in Ohio.  The drive was easy and uneventful which makes it very  pleasant.  There was some movie watching, ds playing, and even some reading got done.   We departed NJ at 11 am and arrived at the Ohio homestead by 7:30 pm.  Not too bad.

We are glad to be here and are looking forward to the remainder of the week.  We hope to relax, spread our wings, and have some fun!

A house is a beautiful thing!

Right before I left for some grocery shopping my sweet Abs gave me a huge hug and said, "I love you Mommy, I don't know where I would be with out you!"   (Can you tell she is very happy to be in her "own" digs.)

Joshua is looking forward to seeing is buddy, Thomas.

And Stephen already has an invite for a sleep over.  

My child shine here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures