Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Feeling better!

Yes, I am feeling better.  I had a great night sleep and woke up a refreshed.  I still have a little bit of a cough and some sniffles but definitely feeling better.  

Wednesday is a Doctor's appointment so I can find out if I truly am on the mends.  

The kids were troopers yesterday doing a lot for themselves.   Bill cooked dinner as I was afraid to spread my germs around too much.  All-in-all I think the relaxing yesterday worked.   

Today was back to the school grind.  The kids not so happy about that.  We did do some doubling up as on Joshua did all his work in the car on Friday.   They will be doubling up tomorrow too as we have a field trip on Thursday and I am really trying to push and be done next week.   I am not so sure that can happen for all.  Joshua most likely.   But I figured we would be working throughout the summer to keep ourselves fresh for the next school year.


2 comments:

  1. OKay.....all caught up on the blog. I am so sorry you are sick, glad you got to relax a little on Monday. I do hope you try and slow down a little so you get better quick! Just have them "triple" up on Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooooooooooo and happy birthday mom

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures