Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Only Wednesday

Well let me just say that this week is traveling by very very slowly here.  I cannot believe it to be only Wednesday.    I am looking forward to the weekend already.  Oh, Lord! help me.   I am currently staring at the cold icy snowy weather I have outside my window and wish so much that I could be some place warm and inviting.  But since that is not happening, I need to dream.  I do this by looking over pictures of prior vacations.  Now some may call that torture (and at times it is) however, I need something here.  I realized it has been 14 months since we had a family vacation.  Now some may call that being a spoiled little brat, of which I will wear that title proudly!!!!  And am looking forward to the day when I can start planning a trip away.  I love the warm weather.  I need the warm weather.  
On a separate note today my eldest wanted to move the xbox into his room.  He has been playing online with his friends from Ohio.  I think he wanted to because he thinks he will be allowed to play longer.  You see it used to be in Abigail's room and when she has to go to bed he needs to get off.  So with it inside his room....

1 comment:

  1. I could totally picture you saying "I need the warm weather." It gave me a chuckle. :-)

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures