Thursday, March 12, 2009

Food, Food, and more food

On Thursday I spent the day catching up with friends and it all revolved around food.  If anyone knows me you know that I LOVE food.  Yup, I do!  Can't really get enough of it some days.  The day began with my wonderful friend Heather bringing us some Buckeye cupcakes.  Then off to lunch with Heather and Suzanne (my other wonderful friend!).  We went to my favorite place - The Northstar Cafe.  We tried to go to a new Chipotle opening - as there was free food - but it was crazy packed.  So, off to the Cafe - where I was able to eat my much loved and craved veggie burger.  It is a big plate of food and well worth it!  I am not going to lie, it is pricey!!!  Then around 4 ish off to meet with Carla for some hot chocolate and donut.  Love the Tim Horton's especially their prices!   Then at 6:00p it was Dinner at the Ball house.  Good food and even better fellowship.  Can anyone say stuffed!!!
As I mentioned earlier we love coming back to be with the ones we love!   But they all make it sooooo difficult to leave again.

1 comment:

  1. Food....now I am hungry! LOL, we're glad you guys are visiting!!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures