Wednesday, May 1, 2019

ECPW Retreat

I am always honored and humbled to be invited to the East Coast Pastor's Wives Retreat.  The invite is also for the support people that the Pastor's Wife thinks should attend.  I was asked and I accepted.  The theme this year was Take Heart  John 16:33 - "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble:  but take heart I have overcome the world."

It is such a good time of reflection and growth for me.  The retreat is help at Sandy Cove in North East Maryland.

I very cool looking stump I saw when I was walking

So peaceful and quiet






This was a snake that was in the rock bed I decided to relax by.  Needless to say I moved after taking this photo.

Truly a beautiful day



No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures