Thursday, May 30, 2019

Curb Appeal

I am not very good at the gardening stuff.  Thankfully Abigail enjoys it tremendously.  It means our outside looks better. 
She planted some flowers in pots around our yard.

This one sits on our front porch.

back deck

front porch

backyard by the driveway

she wanted to plant some veggies

front porch

We have an American Robin's nest in our tree/bush in the backyard.  I believe there are 3 babies.  Let me just say, she is a good mom.  I try to get photos periodically so I can see the progress but she attacks.  I mean she will swoop out of a neighboring tree and dive bomb your head to get you away.  So sadly this is the only photo I was able to capture.  (On a side note  - the neighbors must think I am nuts because I scream my head off when she attacks me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures