Friday, March 8, 2019

February 2019

February had some fun highlights.  Towards the end we got to celebrate Bill turning 50!!!  Age is but a number.

As I was going through some files to shred, came upon these certificates from when we went to Disney World!!!!

Was going through old photos with Bill's mom and Abby and we found this gem of Bill.  (He looks so much like my Josh)!

Consuming some Chai while I pray

Celebrating little Teegan turning 4!!!

She doesn't like cake - so donuts it is!

Happy girl!

I love eating breakfast out.  This cup is from Pretty Bird Coffee.  It is delicious.

This dessert is from Charcoal.

Stephen getting is photo ready for his resume and job applications for Temple

My girls making a cake on a snowy day.  

From the hubby for Valentine's Day

Little AJ - another nephew aged 2

Bill opening gifts for his 50th!

It's birthday Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures