Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day

This day is hard for so many.  Some who have been a mother and have had to say goodbye to her child, some who desperately long for a child and are unable to have one.  And those who long for a husband with which to raise children but sadly have neither.
It is on this premise that I try very hard to be thankful and prayerful of my children.  I try not to get caught up in the idea that you should be waited on and served. You should not lift a finger to have to do any of your normal dailies.  You should do whatever you want to do.  But that my friend is rubbish.  Please take it from me - Don't get bogged down in the mire that says any of this hogwash.
I am blessed whether my children call me blessed or not.  I am blessed because I have a Heavenly Father who loves me for me.  For where I am in my life at this moment (and where you are too).  Yes, I am a mother with 3 children.  But, I am also a daughter.  A daughter who enjoys to spend time with her mother, a daughter who is grateful to have a Mom who remembers me, laughs with me, cries with me, and goes deep with me too.  For all those reasons (and too many more to list), I AM BLESSED.
With that I say:


No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures