Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Walk out in Faith

So this past Saturday I had the honor and privilege to listen to a testimony from a Godly Woman.  She and her family are missionaries in Kenya.  (This is where me and my young ones went back in November).  In listening to her I was reminded to allow God to direct my paths.  This means to walk out in faith even if I don't know what the next step will be.  Let me just say, that is HARD.  I am such a person who plans and likes to have an idea of how things will go.  But God is reminding me that I am His, so He should do all the leading.
I am not too excited to be heading into this kind of season.  However, I do trust my God to push, pull, prod and carry me when and where needed.
Today I read Philippians 4 and was reminded about being anxious.  Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures