Sunday, July 21, 2013

Missions Trip

Well is has bee in the works for a year. A missions trip to Belize with the youth and parent(s). So Abs, Josh, and I will be leaving on August 4th. 
I am a little nervous as this is my first ever missions. We have a group of 22 most of us new timers. I was encouraged by a friend who has gone before, that BeliZe is a perfect way to start off.  
One of the reasons is due to the relationship we have with the churches there. Over 12 years in the making. Another reason is that they are a friendly bunch. Very open and willing to talk about the Gospel. And finally the language most if not all speak English. (Thank you,  God)
So today I received a devotional by way of preparing my heart. Was so excited, I already did lesson 1. Looking forward to going through with the young ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures