Monday, July 9, 2012

Cern

Monday brought us to Cern Institute.  The exciting part of this was we ventured out without any Loeffler's.  Yup we were on our own to navigate public transportation.  Had some mishaps but all went well as we got there and back.

 This place was amazing.  While the information felt very redundant to me, I did enjoy learning about what they are doing.  As I was reading, I noticed how much their views were so different then mine.  I see the Creator and they see Big Bang.   If you feel interested in checking it out here is a link.  http://outreach.web.cern.ch/outreach/expos_cern/


The amazing fact that stuck with me is that this one location takes 1/3 of the power for all of Switzerland.  WHAT?!?













Starbucks!!  I got my Geneva mug!

McDonalds.  Yes,  you read that right.  For those of you who know me, you know that I don't frequent it here in the states but we were starving.  The food was amazingly good.

You can actually see meat outside the bun.  I couldn't believe how fresh it was and tasty.

This is the kids section play area.  INSIDE McDonald's!!!

I so wanted to play!  How stinking cool is this?!

Train Station



Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures