Sunday, March 27, 2011

Me, Bill, and Abs

Okay so Saturday afternoon turned out to be a very unusual day for us.  Josh was at a sleepover and Stephen went off to the mall with some friends.  That left Bill, Abs, and me all by ourselves.  We hopped into the car and went out to lunch.  My choice was Cheeburger Cheeburger!  Really great shakes!  I was also hungry for a burger.   Well it was sort of a fail as I was unable to eat the burger the traditional way.  I had to cut it up thanks to the dental work I have ongoing in my mouth!!  (Soon it will be over!)   It was delicious nonetheless.  I did not order a shake but did finish both Abs's and Bill's.  Hehehehehehehe!

Afterwards we headed out to Lowe's.  We are building a garden this year!!  Very excited here in the Shea household.  Bill bought the book All new Square Foot Gardening and we will be starting small.  We purchased some seeds have some already started in the house.  I have more to get underway this week in order for us to be able to enjoy the harvest early summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures