Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rainy Sunday

Sunday was suppose to be a day of organizing, organizing, and more organizing.  Instead it was a day of rest, rest, and more rest.   I think I took two mini naps.  Enjoyed watching the travel channel about the top 10 places to visit at the west coast.   Definitely want to visit the Grand Canyon. 

Saw a cool rainbow due to the rain.  Oh yeah, forgot to mention it was rainy.  I know that is what added to the laziness.  I worked hard yesterday and am thankful that I don't need to go out in the morning so I will be able to tackle the school room area.  Still trying to get that section all put together for before school begins.  Plan on beginning after Labor Day.  But may change that due to the fact that I have to log 180 days.  And I don't want to go to far into June.  Oh decisions, decisions, decisions!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures