Monday, August 2, 2010

Dinner Guests

Okay so I forgot to take pictures but we had our first dinner guests here last night (Sunday).  The Cherry Family.   Rachel and Gabriel came home with me from church.  They even went to the grocery store with me as I was in need of some items for our dinner time together.  I also needed some lunch since they were with me!

Around 4 is Adam arrived and it was his first time here!!!  We had some nice time together discussing all sorts of things.  I really appreciate all his wisdom and insight on topics!

Then around 6 is Jenn made it here.  She was at a bridal shower in North Jersey.   She arrived just in time for dinner:  chicken, rice, beans, sweet potato fries, and broccoli.  Yummy!!!  

Then dessert was skinny cow ice cream sandwiches.  I love these!  So do the rest of my family. 

Before we knew it it was time for them to depart.   All-in-all a great time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures